P15S-P15F (M.2 (NGFF) to mPCIe Extender Board)
M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook™ or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe.
The P15S-P15F adapter is designed for desktop/Laptop PCs that convert mini PCI-E cards.
You can insert your USB or PCIe-e type minicard to this adapter.. Also, WiFi& Bluetooth Combo card such as Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 can be used for supporting both WiFi by PCIe and Bluetooth by USB at the same time.
- Supports system bus interface: PCIe&USB2.0.
- Supports USB interface of Mini-Cards such as 3G,CDMA, WWAN, HSPA, GPS, WiMAX, Bluetooth Mini Card to desktop PC.
- Support PCIeMiniCard :IEEE WLAN802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11i, 802.11h, 802.11ac
- No drivers needed for this mini PCI-E to M.2 Card Adapter
- Support SIM slot for 3G card
- Build in 5V to 3.3V power switch(For 5V DC Jack)
- 0°C to +80°C
- PCI Express base Specification 1.1 (Up to 2.5Gpbs)
- M.2 Specification Revision 0.9 Socket 1
- Support 2230 M.2 Card dimension
- Support M.2 Key A-E Card Type
- M.2(NGFF) card slot (Socket 1)