JET-5611AF DDR4 288 Extender
The JET-5611AF DDR4 240 Extender is designed for testing of memory module maker. It is used to protect the DDR4 Memory module during testing. For DDR4 Memory module testing, user needs to plug the JET-5611AF into tested mAFhine (such as motherboard or DDR4 Memory module testing equipment) and plug the DDR4 Memory Module into JET-5611AF during module testing.
- Design：4 Layers PCB design.
- Compatibility：Compliant with JEDEC Specification MO-309C.
- Frequency over 2133 MHz.
- Over current protect on the SPD device.
- Lifespan：Normal operation is without human wrong insertion.
- DDR4 socket lifespan able to over 600 times is used for memory module.