ADP (Mini PCI-E / PCI-E adapter ver1.0)
The PCI-E Mini Card passive adapter is designed for desktop PCs that convert Mini-Card to standard PCI-Express 1x slot.
You can insert your PCI-E type mini-card into this adapter then insert to PCI-E 1x connector
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.2
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification 2.0
- Standard Height PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Low Profile PCI Express Add-in Card.
- Full/ Half -Mini Card dimension.
- Supports all of Mini-Cards such as SSD( PCIe interface), Video Decoder, Turbo memory... Mini Card to desktop PC.
- desktop PC with an available PCIe slot.
- Windows 7 (32-/64-bit) Vista (32-/64-bit)
- At least one Serial ATA hard drive
- One of the following:
*Intel® ICH10R Serial ATA RAID/AHCI Controller and 4 GB or 2 GB of Intel® NAND Flash Memory.
*intel® CH9R Serial ATA RAID/AHCI Controller and 1 GB or 512 MB of Intel® NAND Flash Memory.
*ADP support standard mPCIe minicard. Can't support custom SATA/PATA SSD minicard.
*ADP is designed for engineering test tool not for end user using.