Royale-156 pSLC MicroSDXC 4.0 cards' low power consumption and extended endurance are ideal for both Linux-based and Windows-based high performance embedded devices. It is fully compliance with the specifications released by SD Card Association. This industrial MicroSD 4.0 card comes with 16-pin interface, designed to operate at a maximum operating throughput (logical/ideal case) of 312MB/s. It is downward compatible to work with SD3.0 and UHS-1/Class 10 interface. The pSLC mode further improves performance and extends endurance to 20,000 program/erase cycles.
- SD4.0 / SD3.0
- pSLC Mode (20,000 P/E cycles)
- Operating temperature 0°C to 70°C [optional -25°C to 85°C]
- Capacity from 8GB to 64GB
- Support micro SD system specification version 4.0/3.0
- Support 4K2K and UltraHD recorders and UHS Speed Grade 3 applications
- Support [Part 1 Physical Layer Specification version 4.20]
- Support [Part 1 Standard size SD Card Mechanical Addendum Ver4.10]
- Support SD and SPI mode
- Error Correction Code (ECC)
- Improved Wear leveling
- Smart Function Monitoring
- Auto-Read Refresh
- Bad Block Management
- RoHS, FCC, CE Compliance
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V ~ 3.6V, VDD2: 1.7V ~ 1.95V
Pseudo SLC Performance
Pseudo SLC can be viewed as an enhanced version of MLC. While MLC contains fast and slow pages, pSLC only uses fast pages for programming. And hence it improves overall read/write performance and extends the endurance of the cards at a fraction of the cost compare to SLC NAND.
Bus Speed Mode
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!