PP1061 (mSATA to PCIe x1 Adapter)
The mSATA to PCIe adapter is a converter tool for PCI-E interface. This module allows you to connect 2 mSATA SSD to the PCI Express slot.
The module can support system boot.
- Use ASM1061 single chip, 1-lane PCI Express to 2-port Serial ATA III Host Controller.
- Support Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Support port Multiplier
- Support system boot
- AHCI standard inbox driver (eg. Windows, Linux OS)
- Compliant with Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) Spec. Reversion 1.3
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Spec. Revision 2.0, Supports 1-Lane 5.0Gbps
- Compliant with Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i Serial ATA III: Electrical Spec. Revision
- Supports 2-port 6.0Gbps SATA III interface
- The Product just only support 2 mSATA slot, Can’t support mPCIe device module, otherwise it can’t work.
- The adapter can provide additonal power supply from SATA power cable, but the default is using the power from PCIe gold finger, it is enough.
Unit price: USD 100
(mSATA to PCIe x1 Adapter) x1
(Standard Height PCI express bracket) x1