EOL - Replacement see PM1061
The SATA to mPCIe adapter is a converter tool for PCI-E interface.
This module allows you connect any SATA device to the PCI Express mini card slot through a standard SATA cable.
- Use 88SE9172-NNX-2 single chip, 1-lane PCI Express to 2-port Serial ATA III Host Controller.
- Support Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Support port Multiplier FIS based switching or command based switching.
- Compliant with Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) Spec. Reversion 1.0
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Spec. Revision 2.0, Supports 1-Lane 5.0Gbps
- Compliant with Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i Serial ATA III: Electrical Spec. Revision
- Supports 2-port 6.0Gbps SATA III interface
AHCI standard inbox driver (eg. Windows, Linux OS)
- This adapter is engineering test tools. NOT for home or office use.
- The Products just only support MiniCard slot, Can’t support mSATA slot, Can’t support Apple MacBook air SSD Card solt.
- If MiniCard slot on the host does not support PCIe interface, the adapter can’t work.
Unit price: US$ 40
|PM9172 (SATA to mini-PCIE Adapter) x1
|Metal Baffle (Half to Full miniCard Bracket) x1