PM1061 (SATA III to mini-PCIE 2.0 Adapter)
The SATA to mPCIe adapter is a converter tool for PCI-E interface.
This module allows you connect any two of SATA III devices to the PCI Express Gen2 mini card slot through standard SATA cable
Half size mPCIe module can be used in full size mPCIe slot with bundled metal baffle.
- Add two SATA3 ports to mPCIe slot
- ASM1061 single chip – High compatibility and High Performance
1-lane PCI Express Gen2 (5Gbps)
2-port Serial ATA III (6Gbps)
- Support Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Support Port Multiplier.
- Any OS supports AHCI standard inbox driver (eg. Windows, Linux OS)
- Compliant with Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) Spec. Reversion 1.3
- PM1061 can work on any OS supporting AHCI driver
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Spec. Revision 2.0, Supports 1-Lane 5.0Gbps
- Compliant with Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i Serial ATA III: Electrical Spec. Revision
- Supports 2-port 6.0Gbps SATA III interface
- This adapter is engineering test tools. NOT for home or office use.
- The Products just only support MiniCard slot, Can’t support mSATA slot, Can’t support Apple MacBook air SSD Card slot.
- If MiniCard slot on the host does not support PCIe interface, the adapter can’t work.
Unit price: USD 100
(SATA III to mini-PCIE 2.0 Adapter) x1
(Half to Full miniCard Bracket) x1