The PE4C V4.1 is designed for Notebook PCs that converts PCI Express 16X Add-on Card to M.2 Card or PCIe x4 connecter with up to Gen2 speed.
This adapter allows you to use your existing PCI-E 16X Card in the notebook PC for gaming.
- VGA card connection to computer or notebook PC
- Support two delay switch to avoid registration problems when boot. (SW1, SW2)
- Special foot cone, avoid graphics card fan noise.
- Support ATX power boot together function.
- DC Jack: External 12V Power Input.
- Support Suspend Clock
- Support two sets external pin to setup delay time. (J2, J3)
- Option Products :
PE4C-M2060A V4.1 – PCI-E to M.2 Key A/E card adapter
PE4C-M4060A V4.1 – PCI-E to M.2 Key M card adapter
PE4C-H4060A V4.1 – PCI-E to PCI-E adapter
- PE4C-M2060A V4.1 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the M.2 Key A/E card slot. – Cable 60cm
- PE4C-M4060A V4.1 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the M.2 Key M card slot.– Cable 60cm
- PE4C-H4060A V4.1 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the PCI-e slot– Cable 60cm
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 Specification: Maximum 5Gbps
- Power Supply: ATX PSU, 12V DC Jack adapter, 8PIN connector (for D220P AC adapter), Three select one.
- Notebook PC or Desktop PC with an available M.2 Key A/E or Key M Card slot or PCI-E slot
- Windows, Linux
Dimension & Weight
PE4C VGA Recommendation From
Compatibility test table
- PE4C V4.1 is PCIe 4-Lane 5.0Gbps bandwidth limit passive adapter in compliance with M.2(NGFF) specification.
- Basically, PCIe add-on card designed for desktop. We can’t guarantee it compatibility with your laptop. Depends on OS version, notebook’s BIOS, device driver.
- Almost PCIe 16x video card can’t get enough memory resource are allocated. Can’t work in your laptop.
- External Power ATX Power required.
- All of interoperability is not guaranteed.
- For more graphics cards experiences. Please visit web-site here.