The PE4C V3.0 is designed for Notebook PCs that converts PCI Express 16X Add-on Card to ExCard or mPCIe or PCIe x1 connecter with up to Gen3 (8Gbps) speed.
This adapter allows you to use your existing PCI-E 16X Card in the notebook PC for gaming.
- VGA card connection to computer or notebook PC
- Support two delay switch to avoid registration problems when boot. (SW1, SW2)
- Special foot cone, avoid graphics card fan noise.
- Support ATX power boot together function.
- DC Jack: External 12V Power Input (Not included)
- Support Suspend Clock (ExCard & mPCIe)
- Support two sets external pin to setup delay time. (J2, J3)
- Product Options :
PE4C-EC060A V3.0 –PCI-E to Express card adapter
PE4C-PM060A V3.0 –PCI-E to mPCI-e adapter
PE4C-HP060A V3.0 –PCI-E to PCI-E adapter
- PE4C-PM060A V3.0 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the PCI Express mini card (mPCIe) slot. – Cable 60cm
- PE4C-EC060A V3.0 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the ExpressCard slot– Cable 60cm.
- PE4C-HP060A V3.0 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the PCI-e slot– Cable 60cm
- Compliant with PCI Express 3.0 Specification: Maximum 8Gbps
- Power Supply: ATX PSU, 12V DC Jack adapter, 8PIN connector (for D220P AC adapter),Three select one.
- Notebook PC or Desktop PC with an available ExpressCard slot orPCI-E slot or PCI Express mini card slot
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) SP2 or later/ XP (32-/64-bit) SP3 or later
Dimension & Weight
PE4C VGA Recommendation From
Compatibility test table
- PE4C V3.0 is PCIe 1-Lane 8.0Gbps bandwidth limit passive adapter in compliance with Expresscard 3.0 specification.
- Basically, PCIe add-on card designed for desktop. We can’t guarantee it compatibility with your laptop. Depends on OS version, notebook’s BIOS, device driver,
- Almost PCIe 16x video card can’t get enough memory resource are allocated. Can’t work in your laptop.
- External Power ATX Power required.
- All of interoperability is not guaranteed.
- For more graphics cards experiences. Please visit web-site here.