P4SM2 (PCIe X4 to M.2 (NGFF) Adapter)
Socket 3 PCeI-base SSD, Key M, dimension type 2260/2280
M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook™ or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe
P4SM2 is PCIe x4 adapter from M.2 Socket 3. This module allows you connect any PCIe device to M.2 slot through a standard PCIe x4 port and power cables.
P4SM2 supports M.2 socket 3 with TYPE 2260/2280-D2-M of PCIe SSD.
P4SM2 also support 12V power by 4pin FDD power connector for Standard PCIe device.
P4SM2 is the best solution to evaluate M.2 PCIe SSD socket.
- Standard PCIe x4 interface adapter from M.2-Socket3-M-2260/2280 slot for PCIe SSD.
- Interface : Standard PCIe X4 slot
- No drivers needed for this Adapter
- As PCI Express x4 connector is edge-free / multi-lane, x1, x8 and x16 PCIe Cards are also available.
- 12V power support by 4pin FDD power connector
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 Specification
- M.2 Specification Revision 0.9
- Support 2260/2280 M.2 Card dimension.
- Support M.2 Socket 3 PCI-e-based SSD slot
- Support M.2 Key M Card Type
PCIe X4 to M.2 Adapter x1
External 5V/12V power supply cable x1
|Flat-Head Screw x1