The JET-5493E Extender with patented PCB design to fit right into the server connectors. It is designed to extend the life of the original sockets on the system. Simply plug the JET-5493E into the DDR3 sockets on the Server. Then insert the memory module onto the JET-5493E for testing or burning-in.
- Patented design with impedance matching: Excellent Performance
- Support Full Loading: 12/16/18/24/30 channels....
- Design:4 Layers PCB Desing
- Compatibility: Compliant with JEDEC Specification MO-269B
- Lifespan: Under normal operation use, the lifespan of this DDR3 DIMM socket saver could exceed 600 insertions
- East-of-Use: Convenient operation with straight-cut socket
- PCB thinkness: 1.27 ± 0.1mm
- PCB gold finger: NO tie bar
- Ensure memory module contact pins are aligned with and in parallel to the socket during insertion
JET-5493E VS JET-5493S
JET-5493E has Long Ear
JET-5493S has Short Ear
Their difference as picture blow :
When need to use JET-5493S ?
JET-5493E only for a server board without any obstructer nearby RAM Socket. Long ear socket designed for flexible use.
If your server board like the picture below, please choose JET-5493S (with shorter ear version).
Both JET-5493E and JET-5493S are designed to minimize signal degradation.